Bella's Vampires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce urself here!

4 posters

Go down

Introduce urself here! Empty Introduce urself here!

Post  MissTwilight Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi!!! Welcome on bellasvampires!!!! Yeah, so we can use this space for introducing ourselves... Alllll rrrright!So, my real name is Sissi (spoken as cc) and I am 16 years old. I am Twilight-obsessed and can't stop thinking about it! Uhm, my hobbies are going to school...errrr THAT is wrong, I was just joking u know Wink So, now I'll be serious...uhm I like playing basketball, volleyball and badminton (I am not in a team, just for fun...) and I LOVE making videos for youtube...my username there is SiskaUltimate if ur interested Wink So yeah, that's me...oh yeah and I live in Canada, but I am born in Belgium...ha! If u have questions, u can ALWAYS pm me!!
MissTwilight
MissTwilight
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://bellasvampires.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce urself here! Empty Re: Introduce urself here!

Post  Javelon Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Hey guys! What's up? Alright my real name is Charity but just call me Jav cause I know most people have a hard time remembering my name. Cool Let's see. I'm a 19 year old college student in Kansas. Yes, it is boring here and please don't make any jokes about the Wizard of Oz. I've probably have heard it anyway. My hobbies are photoshop, playing video games, and writing. Very Happy
I got into Twilight back in October of 2007. I was just waiting for class to start when I saw this girl reading Twilight and it looked interesting so I asked her what it was about. She wouldn't tell and said to just go to the library and pick it up. So I did and now I'm a proud Twilighter!
I'm good with computers so if anyone is having problems with the forum just message me and I will do what I can to help! Very Happy
Javelon
Javelon
On the plane to Forks
On the plane to Forks

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  zalendra Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Hey all, I'm Lindsay. I'm Sissi's friend and math buddy =)
I bought twilight on a whim around the time New Moon came out... and now I'm addicted. I live in the most boring tourist town in Canada. Seriously, its 90% seniors and 10% everyone else.
I enjoy reading, music <3, Dance Dance Revolution Razz, baking cookies, softball, and snowboarding (even though I suck at it =D)
Who else can't wait until The Host?! Very Happy

zalendra
On the plane to Forks
On the plane to Forks

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  barrel_racer Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Alright, so Sissi conviced me to join..and to read Twilight. Just call me Mandy, here on the net. I'm with Sissi and Lindsay, but not some fangirl all over the series and movie. Its good, I'll admit. So there isn't much for me to say here..I ride horses..thats about it. What else? Uhm, well this is the first forum I've joined, watch me forget to come here every so often. Well, I'm sure Sissi will remind me. Alright, enough jabbering for me!

barrel_racer
On the plane to Forks
On the plane to Forks

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum